Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 7fab3442

Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu walks past Turkish soldiers as they salute in front of a Turkish memorial, during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey. Thousands of Australian and New Zealanders are expected to attend the dawn ceremony tomorrow morning, mourning the loss in the bloody Anzac landing, when First World War troops arrived on the Gallipoli Peninsula, Turkey early April 25, 1915.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 02febfe1

A general view of the French memorial during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 8b41000f

A wreath is layed in the French memorial during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 78095fe1

A general view of the French memorial during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 Cb8bc3b9

Turkish soldiers march in front of the Turkish memorial as ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign are held, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 E43424db

Turkish soldiers strand to attention at Turkish memorial as ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign are held, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 1c5c0f78

Soldiers hang from Turkish helicopters as they fly during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign , on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 5b539be1

The Turkish Stars aerobatic team fly their Northrop F-5 Freedom Fighters during ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign , on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 7d403e1e

Turkish, New Zealand and Australian soldiers stand to attention as ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign are held, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey.

Armée Turque/Turkish Armed Forces/Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri - Page 4 399262c6

Turkish soldiers strand to attention at Turkish memorial as ceremonies marking the 96th anniversary of the World War I campaign are held, on April 24, 2011 in Gallipoli, Turkey